Business Advisory Conference: Lead The Way
Time & Location
About the Event
This boutique invite-only event is designed for principals and partners of accounting firms.
We are bringing together leading and progressive firms focused on delivering business advisory services to their business clients.
This event isn't sponsored. No one is preaching to you or trying to sell you anything. You'll get together with your peers and learn the skills you need to help clients through advisory.
- Focus on both the operational and performance aspects of your business
- Developing your business advisory process by:
- Working with a live 'Guest client.'
- 'Check-in' with a previous 'Guest client' to see how they are progressing.
- Analyse individual practice performances against KPIs.
- What are the top firms doing?
- How can you improve the performance of your firm?
- What are the challenges and issues you are facing in your practice?
- What are other practices doing to address these challenges and problems?
- We invite a 'Guest Business Owner' to join our conference for a real-life advisory process to identify and better understand their needs and future aspirations with their business.
This conference is highly interactive and requires you to interact with participants to get full benefits from this conference. You are required to complete the pre-conference readings and activities.
Our program offers a unique experience for selected advisors, and we look forward to your firm joining us in February 2022.
Space is strictly limited to 35 delegates.
8 hours 45 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
- One Person$2,200+$220 GST$2,200+$220 GST0$0
- Two People$4,150+$415 GST$4,150+$415 GST0$0
- Three People$5,850+$585 GST$5,850+$585 GST0$0
- Dinner - Partner/Spouse$270+$27 GST$270+$27 GST0$0